The SHARK Panel PCs / Thin Clients in rugged design have been developed for extreme ambient conditions: they are shock, vibration, saltwater and salt-spray-proof and have IP66. They have a modular design, consisting of a display module and an Electronic Box. In case of repair / maintenance, one of the two modules can be easily replaced. The Panel PCs / Thin Clients transmit data via Ethernet CAT7 and additional WiFi. The sunlight-readable displays are multi-touch screens with an integrated front camera. The E-Box can be fitted with type Intel Core i5, i7 or AMD GX processors. Optional accessories include RFID readers, barcode readers and a Bluetooth interface for headsets / keyboards.
- SHARK Operator Station in “rugged design” as Panel PC / Thin Client
- Ethernet via CAT7 with additional WLAN
- For Zones 1, 21 / 2, 22 / Class I, Zone 1 / Class I, Zone 2 / Class II, Div. 2 / Class III
- ATEX, IECEx, EAC, NEC, CEC, PESO, CNEx, CCC, RCM and DNV / GL, ABS
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C ... +65 °C