The MANTA KVM systems have been designed as classic KVM solutions for visualisation and operation of remote devices - with worldwide certifications for Zones 1, 2, 21, 22 and Division 2. They are available as panel-mount modules (PM) or operator stations with enclosure (OS). Data is transmitted via copper cable or FO (CAT <100 m), single mode <10 km, multi-mode <550 m). Their brilliant 24" widescreen displays with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (format 16:9) are available with or without touch screen. The stainless steel enclosures (SS304 or SS316L) are available with a front opening or in cleanroom-compliant design and with different mounting options. Accessories include country-specific keyboards, pointer instruments and RFID and barcode readers.
- MANTA Panel mount device 24" as KVM solution
- CAT or fiber optic single mode / multi-mode
- For Zones 1, 21 / 2, 22 / Class I, Div 2 or safe areas
- ATEX, IECEx, EAC, NEC, CEC, PESO, KCS, CNEx, CCC, RCM and DNV / GL
- Temperature range: -20 °C ... +60 °C