R. STAHL Series 8579/31 CES sockets for Zone 1/21 in a 4- and 5-pole version have full AC-3 switching capacity up to 63 A. The high degree of protection IP66 guarantees the highest level of protection against the penetration of dust and water in any application position. Self-cleaning lamellar contacts provide optimum contact and the plugs can be inserted and removed in the zero position quickly and easily. The load disconnect switch, with mechanical locking device and a handle that can be locked in the 0 or I position, is an additional safety feature.
- Extreme temperature range of –45 … +55 °C
- Reliable load disconnect switch with clearly visible, lockable handle which also displays the switching position
- An integrated auxiliary contact for control and signalling purposes, can be optionally enhanced using pluggable Ex e or Ex i auxiliary contacts that are easily retrofittable
- With AC-3 motor switching capacity according to IEC/EN 60947-3
- Shock resistance IK09 according to 62262-0