Central battery systems
safe lighting, even in case of a power failure
R. STAHL is your trusted partner for designing and producing complex emergency lighting systems. A central battery system from our WFZB series supplies power from a safe area to emergency luminaires in potentially explosive atmospheres and to those areas which are not potentially explosive.
Central battery systems are used for safety lighting in medium and large scale plants. They fulfil several functions, including:
- Supplying the safety lighting from the emergency lighting mains in the event of a general lighting failure.
- Changing automatically to emergency battery lighting in the event of AC emergency lighting network failure.
- Automatically monitoring the functionality of the plant in terms of safety lighting and displaying errors.
- Documenting and storing the operating conditions of the plant in an electronic test book.
Benefits for you
The powerful central battery system provides many advantages:
- Easily programmable system makes flexible mounting and easy installation possible.
- Available in different sizes, depending on the battery capacity and the number of lighting circuits.
- Optimum adaptation to all customer-specific circuit versions.
- A central battery system controls up to 60 circuits; central programming of more than 600 light spots; networking and control of up to 64 plants.
- Pluggable final circuit modules ensure redundancy and thus high reliability.
- Connected safety technology is individually addressed and continuously monitored by the system.
- 19" cabinet with hinged frame offers optimum maintenance and requires little space.