PERFECT FOR YOUR APPLICATION
R. STAHL's high-quality terminal boxes are incredibly versatile. Enclosures are made of 316 stainless steel or glass fiber-reinforced polyester (FRP). Both fulfill the requirements of NEMA 4X and IP66 degree of protection. This makes them perfect for use in harsh and hazardous environments. Clever details, such as the channel that runs around the edge to prevent the ingress of water and the high-quality sealing materials used, adds up to make them the ideal choice. Choose from our preconfigured solutions using our catalog or submit a RFQ request for customized solutions.
TERMINAL BOXES FEATURES
- Robust terminal boxes made from 316SS or FRP material.
- With a choice of hinges, cam lock or screw-on cover.
- Withstands a wider range of ambient temperatures due to high-quality gasket materials.
- Easy access to ground connection.
- Standard solution without entries.
- Field installation possible.
- NEMA 4X and IP66 degree of protection.
- Globally certified for Class I, II, Division 2, Zone 1 and Zone 21 as per NEC®, CEC, ATEX / IECEx.
- Available upon request for additional certifications such as INMETRO, KGS, EAC and others.