Signaling and Alarms
For Harsh and Hazardous Locations
Clear and reliable signals protect people, machinery, and the environment. Our Yodalex Series is developed and produced to rigorous quality standards and can perform many different functions.
Ruggedized units can withstand harsh environments seen in a variety of industries such as oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, grain, marine, and pharmaceutical. Offered as Visual, Audio and Combined units, they provide excellent performance in wide temperature ranges as well as corrosive environments. Our audio alarms come with simple DIP switch configuration for tone selection.
- UL, cUL, EAC, ATEX and IECEx Approvals
- Class I, Division 1 and Class I, Division 2 certified
- Zones 1 & 2, Zone 21 & 22 certified
- 5 Joule Xenon - flash rate 1 per second
- 32 selectable tones meeting international regulations
- NEMA 4X / IP66 rated